PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION NOTICE
With reference to the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (herein referred to as “the Act”) that was enforced on 15 November 2013, Pulai Springs Resort is ensuring that we are compliant with this Act. Pursuant to the requirements of the Act, we are now issuing this Notice to all our Members, Guests, Purchasers, and Suppliers detailing the management of your personal data that will be or previously collected.
Pulai Springs Resort will process your personal data as listed, but not limited to, below, which will be / has been provided by you to Pulai Springs Resort or collected from various sources such as from third party agents, via the Hotel’s website or within the Pulai Group for the furtherance of your application, registration and agreement.
- Name, age, sex, date of birth, IC no., passport no., vehicle plate no. etc
- Race, nationality, contact information, address etc
- Marital status, family details (children and spouse details)
- Photographs given to Pulai Springs Resort and/or taken at official company functions, etc
- Company registration, bank account information etc
(collectively hereinafter referred to as ‘the personal data’)
Pulai Springs Resort will use and/or process the personal data for, amongst others, the following reasons:
- Hotel room reservation and/or check-in/check-out process
- Function booking and/or confirmation
- Membership application
- Contract of Purchase
- Agreement (Sales & Purchase)
- Inform you of new promotions or announcements etc.
- To be shared amongst the Pulai Group subsidiaries
- Internal and external audit purposes
- Usage of Resort’s facilities
Pulai Springs Resort will keep your personal data confidential and will not be disclosed for any purpose other than the purpose for which the personal data was collected at the time of collection. However, on certain circumstances, your personal data may be disclosed to any other parties as stated or required by the Act.
Pulai Springs Resort shall keep and process your personal data in a secure manner, where applicable, in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations to prevent the unauthorized or unlawful processing of your personal data including loss, misuse, modification, unauthorized or accidental access or disclosure or destruction.
The personal data processed shall be kept by Pulai Springs Resort and we shall take all reasonable steps to ensure that all personal data is destroyed or permanently deleted if it is no longer required for the purpose for which it was to be processed.
If you would like to access, make any enquiries or change your personal data, you may do so by contacting our MIS Manager at 07-5212121 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org